Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fun Week-end!

This last week-end Michael came up and he brought his bike and we went for a bike ride to Redmond. That is 8 miles one way. It was a lot of fun. It was cloudy but it was great for biking. We did some errands around town then went walking around downtown. It was GREAT- doing something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I went down trails I have not ever been down and I always wanted to see if I could ride my bike that far....OK for you bike rider you can laugh all you want but that was a long ride for me....and my butt can prove it! We went to dinner at my favorite Thai food. Mikey liked it! Another thing we like together. Then we rode back to watch a movie. It was a fun week-end. Thanks Mike.

2 comments:

Jill said...

F.U.N. xo.

Ashlee said...

Yeah-that has "sore bum" written all over it :) Glad that you had fun!