Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Not everything lasts the way you want.

Well it has been 3 days and if you don't know now, you will. Mike and I have broken-up. Saying that makes me feel like I am in high school, the only good thing is I am old enough to not hate him. It was mutual and not ill-will. I have realized we can be friends....well at least until one of us moves on to another. It has been One day of full on crying the second day of occational moments but by the 3rd day I now feel your prayer and they give me strength.

I will TRUST the Lord that all things will work out. My sister sent me a beautiful scripture: Mosiah 4:9 "Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend."

I know there are lots of scripture to help me but it was interesting Michael and I read this scripture about 2 weeks ago and I remember thinking about this scripture in my mind at that time about how true this is we really don't know what he knows and what the plan is for us.
It can be so frustrating when you have expectations of what and how ones life will work out and you start to think one thing about life then something happens to change that expectation. So you adjust and move forward only to have that expectation change again. Sometimes the brain struggles to comprehend it all. This human anaylsis of it all can be so frustrating and yet when you bring the Lord into it, all the stress of it can be released. It does not make all the pain go away just able to bare it, allowing for the growth that comes from it all.

I have a testimony of the Savior, Jesus Christ and of his gospel upon the earth. He is there for me to lift my pain and sorrow. I am so grateful for scriptures and prophets and apostle that have shared messages and reminders of who to follow and were to look for strength. Family and friends who love and support me and nudge me along this path of life.

Thank you for all you do and are to me. You help make LIFE WONDERIFUL

5 comments:

Aunt Cyndi's Blog said...

Jennifer - I love you love you love you. I have a magnet that I look at at times like these...it says U R FANTASTIC! And you are fantastic. Remember that we all love you.

Cathy said...

I love you fer. I have had you in my prayers and on my mind since I saw your facebook. I love you. You are incredible.

Ashlee said...

LoVE You!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I know how hard it can be at times. Your a wonderful and Beautiful woman! All who get to even be a part of your life are very blessed. If you need anything please let me know.

~Sandra

Jill said...

love you sis. you're right now, right on with your thoughts (in my opinion).