Friday, June 4, 2010

Girl's Week-end to Spokane

Friend's are important to ME! When I get a chance to travel it is usually to see Family or Friend's. I took off a week-end and went to see my friend Jenny-Penny (that is what I call her). My Friend's Shelly, and Susan and Susan's dog (Sophie) piled in my car and off we went. It was a blast!

On the ROAD,



Saturday morning


Pedicure Time

Fun

Sushi Time
First Timer of Sushi...she did very well! and liked it....ok some of it.

Big Lovers of Sushi

Parade in Spokane


Saying Good-bye....my camera died so I was not able to take more pictures of us.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Looks like loads of fun. It was so good to see you at Honeyman. Sorry we did'nt get to chat more. fun to meet mike, so nice! See you in Oregon, I hope.

Ashlee said...

So much fun to get with the girls! Glad that you had fun!

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

fun, I am glad you have such good friends!