Monday, September 5, 2011

Count down is on....5...4..3...2.....

There were so many pictures around 700. Beth my sister-in-law took them and she was wonderful and fun. THANK YOU BETH. I love them all. Time is coming fast and I am not nervous or scared of the wedding at all but the thought of family life afterwards I am starting to freak out. I just have decided I will have to bite my tongue a lot. (which many of you know is hard for me to do) But I will also have to have a lot of patience with so many changes in all of our lives.





-



THIS was the ONE we picked.....

9-10-11...here we come!







3 comments:

Jill said...

hooray, sis! see you soon. love the pics...and they will be even more amazing this weekend!

Cathy said...

Love the pictures! Love the one you picked. I cannot wait to see you and celebrate with you and Mike! Yay, Woo Hoo, and Hip Hip Hooray!

Michael said...

What a thrill to be here in WA for your wedding. You are so beautiful. I loved seeing you smile so much. I had lots of fun with your nieces and nephews. We'll treasure our time here with you.