Thursday, September 29, 2011

We Did It!.....that is WE got MARRIED 9-10-11!







9-10-11 OUR BIG DAY! It was BEAUTIFUL and I could not have asked for more. (ok maybe one thing but that will happen next year) but I loved it so much WE had a few hicups but everyone pulled it off so well. Many Thanks to so many people but I will try to say it all: To Darcy Edmonds for the Food.....Yummy! (I think...., we didn't make over in time for the food) The cakes were YUMMY! and beautiful. Thanks to my wonderfully, talented sister Tricia and for all those who helped her the Cake was perfect you didn't even know what happened to it. Thanks to Eric for the beautiful pictures. It was a crazy day, and it didn't help that I was running late....but wait....I'm always running late. I need to work on that! A big Thanks to Julie and Beth for Hair and makeup help. Everyone looked smashing! A thanks to All the family and friends that came from faraway to be at the wedding. We LOVE YOU.


One BIG last THANKS to my MOM and DAD for all they did for me. I LOVE YOU ...we Both LOVE YOU!
Getting ready to walk.



Dad walking me down the isle...I was tearing up here



The Beautiful voice of my friend Jenny-Penny. I loved the song you put together.







We do/will



"Let's Party!"





















My gang of friends who I LOVE Very much!












The First Dance....Mike and I were so shocked at how well it went since we never found the time to practise but I did fall in love with him because he loves to dance, we both do! Hopefully for another 50 years!
































A WONDERFULLY BEAUTIFUL DAY!


4 comments:

Cathy said...

Your pictures are so, so beautiful, just like the day. We love you!

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

beautiful...everything was lovely...especially you! We love you.

Amber said...

Hooray!! I am so glad you posted this now as I have so much time to read it! :) I loved all of the pictures. So beautiful! It was one of the best weather wedding days we have had in the family and everything worked out so well. LOVE YOU!!

Julie and Mike Wood said...

You're beautiful jen! So glad we could share this wonderful day with you both!